MAS Gunworks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eightuhp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have closed a few great deals with Martin lately! :rubhands:
Top notch service and always helpful. Will be doing business with him again for sure!

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A great transaction with Martin this afternoon. 4/17/09. Item just as described. Friendly and fast customer service. I WILL do business with MAS-Gunworks again. Thanks Martin.

gunnut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Got the chance to meet Martin at the show this past weekend and picked up the Spike's lowers from him. Great guy to do business with! I saw some more goodies I'll probably be getting from you in a paycheck or two. MAS GunWorks is tops in my book!

truckmann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the Black Double Star 6 position stock that I ordered today. Looks good! Now hopefully sometime this year I will actually have a lower receiver to put it on.

Thanks Martin!

leardriver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not like these guys NEED my feedback. They seem to be doing fine. Regardless, I want to weigh in:

After we attended my first few gun shows a couple years ago, I told my son,

"Ya know, some of these guys are really trying to sell some guns. Most of 'em, though, are just (effing) around...!"

Martin belongs in the former category. Clearly, he wants to move some product. You know that, simply by comparing prices. What is less obvious, unless you actually stop and talk, is that these guys are extremely helpful, honest, and enthusiastic about selling to the gunbuying public.

Thanks for the great deal today on the DPMS complete lower. As I said at the show: I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do.

Looking forward to our next meeting.

Cap'n Bill

Latest posts

Top Bottom