Mask Watch: report sightings here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are we ever going to get to wear our Isreali gas masks? I have 12 of them, some in kids sizes. All new in the box with plenty of extra filters. Maybe I should have bought more SPAM instead.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And we have sold 1000's of them since this started but are out now. We have had hospitals, police departments etc calling for them and there are no more for the moment. Now the shortage is also thermometers (VA called yesterday wanting 100) but they almost gone as well as medium size gloves. Please remember the health care industry needs these items before anybody else. If they get sick who will take care of you?? Second is the first responders that need these items.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CDC has put a stake through the heart of mask requirement (with a few exceptions)...essentially no longer required outdoors or indoors...likewise for social distancing.

When will city regulations catch up? Has the word gotten out to everyone?

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had both of my covid shots but I'll still be wearing a mask when out of the house as my 97 year old mother who lives with me has not had the shots yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom