Masks......Do the right thing guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m NOT wearing a mask, PERIOD. I’m usually a go along to get along kind of guy, but this is my line in the sand. I will respect any business’s right to enforce a mandatory mask rule, BUT any business that does so needs to realize in today’s world most everything can be bought from an online source thus making local businesses more and more irrelevant.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m NOT wearing a mask, PERIOD. I’m usually a go along to get along kind of guy, but this is my line in the sand. I will respect any business’s right to enforce a mandatory mask rule, BUT any business that does so needs to realize in today’s world most everything can be bought from an online source thus making local businesses more and more irrelevant.

I respect your right to bury your head in the sand. However, please stay in Texas.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would think that unless you wear a mask with some kind of filters it is useless. Remember when Aids was first on the scene the know it alls told the gays that wearing a condom wouldn't protect you because the virus was so small it would go through a condom. A condom can hold water . Can a mask hold water ?

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
107830455_3277806232265049_6781362302436910793_n.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A bit strong there don’t you think? No cause to be a potty mouth. The guy did not hit you NEARLY that hard by his “Texas” remark. Wow must be having a very bad Saturday
Not having a bad day at all, but I’m sick of sheeple getting up on their high horses about wearing proven worthless masks JUST BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT TOLD THEM TO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom