Masks......Do the right thing guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This video skips over the major benefit of masks: protecting other people from viruses or bacteria you may be spreading through simple breathing as it expels droplets. Coughing and talking expels many more droplets. Masks short stop this.

Yes, masks are dangerous if you use them the wrong way. Many things are dangerous to the user if used the wrong way. Everyone should learn to use masks the right way and get the most effective mask they can. Only people who are well trained in mask use should enter a sick room environment.......Individual doctors such as this one can give misleading opinions. Mask use is a mainstream medical professional recommendation. His peers do not agree with him in the context of use outside of the sickroom environment

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This video skips over the major benefit of masks: protecting other people from viruses or bacteria you may be spreading through simple breathing as it expels droplets. Coughing and talking expels many more droplets. Masks short stop this.

Yes, masks are dangerous if you use them the wrong way. Many things are dangerous to the user if used the wrong way. Everyone should learn to use masks the right way and get the most effective mask they can. Only people who are well trained in mask use should enter a sick room environment.......Individual doctors such as this one can give misleading opinions. Mask use is a mainstream medical professional recommendation. His peers do not agree with him in the context of use outside of the sickroom environment
Thank you for proving my point. Even doctors can’t agree whether masks work, so “I” will side with the ones who believe they don’t. I’m in no way trying to convince “you” not to wear one. You do you, Boo Boo!!!:thumb:

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This guy reminds me of an FNG we had on patrol in Vietnam during the rainy season. We stopped for a break so I decided to take a dump. Finished my crap , opened up my fatigue pockets and found my little package of crapper paper. DANG it was soaked cause I failed to put in a medical plastic bag I usually carried. Now I had 2 choices . 1. Pull you pants up and finish the patrol hump we were on smelling lick crap AND sure to be gaulded too OR wipe my butt with something else. I chose #2. I dipped my hand into a fairly clean mud hole, wiped my butt with that hand. ,rinsed it in the mud hole , did it a couple more times and then used the sweat towel around my neck to clean up with. The FNG went nuts. He said I was gross and he’d NEVER do that. So what was his solution? He did not have one except to say again he’d never do that. Sgt Adams our platoon sgt came over and said he’d break that promice within the first 30 days of the rainy season!!
So where in the crap am I going with this? Sometimes in life we are forced to make decisions we thought we’d never do. However sometimes SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING..

The guy in the clip has lived in his perfect hospital sterile world so long he can only see HIS way as being the only choice or nothing. Covid is the same to me. I’d love for all of us to have the privilege he has of doing things PERFECT. Bet he’d wipe his butt with his hand during rainy season just like I did if tha was his situation

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Proven worthless?

Let's see this 'proof'.

Come on, post it up.

I'm just a dumb hillbilly and have no "scientific study" to back this up but I see tons of folks touching their masks all day then touching doorknobs, handles,...all the other stuff one touches while perusing the store. I assume they are transferring their Covid from their mask to everything they are touching right? We should meet up at a Walmart and sit on the old man bench by the door, maybe we could get proof. :)

I have to wear a mask sometimes at work and have no issues with it but when not required to....I'm with the Texan!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Covid19 is highly attracted to Gunpowder. Please turn in all guns, ammo and reloading supplies immediately to the police!
Please do it for the children!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Covid19 is highly attracted to Gunpowder. Please turn in all guns, ammo and reloading supplies immediately to the police!
Please do it for the children!
I have been deputized to accept everything list by mr ed for the eastern half of Oklahoma county. Please PM me for location.

Latest posts

Top Bottom