Masks......Do the right thing guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd put on my "flame suit," but it is already too hot outside. So, here goes.

I'm 74 years old and went to my dentist's office today. Went in wearing a mask for about only the 3rd or 4th time since this whole thing started. She commented on how good my mask was. Imagine her surprise when I told her the wife made these after watching a YouTube video on making a mask using a sock.

At any rate, I'm just about getting totally tired of ALL the "mask" threads here on OSA. Wife and I seldom wear masks, and we've been into stores and such, and we've just returned from working our Summer gig in Indiana and staying in hotels. We're now fixing to go do the same job up in Wyoming and will likely NOT be wearing masks unless required.

I suspect that we will be just fine.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Respectfully, lots of people will probably be just fine. Most students returning to school and sneaking off to unmasked parties will probably be fine. Most people in low population areas who can easily avoid crowds will probably be just fine going without masks. Some people who do wear masks will get sick and be just fine too.
The same could be said for lots of medical advice. Why follow any of it?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My doctor tells me to wear a mask around strangers, my pulmonologist tells me to wear a mask around strangers. Both tell me to wear one around anyone at risk. I will listen to the pros and not some internet conspiracy theorist know it all.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't this meant to be a light-hearted, funny kind of thread with silly pictures of masks? At least that's how I read the opening post.

I think it was intended to be light-hearted, but the "Mask Nazis" had to make it serious.

No, really, I don't know who it was that really made it serious, but maybe I need to pick on the Mask Nazis like I pick on the stoners and boozers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom