Mass shooting in California - at least 10 dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He went into another dance studio 15 minutes later, and his rifle was wrestled away from him. He then fled the scene...

The rifle was identified by she sheriff as "not an assault" rifle.

https://apnews.com/article/los-angeles-shooting-updates-24c38e3f3ddfbe2c31a9eabe8635dab2
Interesting. That is the first I’ve seen it reported the weapon was not an assault rifle. The other news sites I’ve read reported that an assault rifle was used based on eye witness reports. I’ll believe this report from sheriff instead of eyewitnesses who likely don’t know what an assault rifle is. I highly doubt it was a fully automatic weapon otherwise known as an assault rifle.

The media talking points seem to be breaking down.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1674420328119.png

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well there goes their premature “Hate Crime” theory. I wish news agencies would just keep their traps shut and stop speculating all the time. Tell me what you KNOW and leave it at that.
You mean like we do on here? You want to take all the fun out of life…

Lowlife

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is some excerpts from someone "close" to the case in another group I am involved in.

Obviously, there are lots of agencies involved with this incident. The folks handling the investigation are as good as they come. The information the news is pushing is close, but it is not the gospel. The lovely folks with fresh makeup are simply giving their opinions about what did or didn't occur....so take that with a grain of salt. More information has come to light than what can be shared at this point.

When more information is released, you will understand why and how this happened the way it did. Unfortunately I am not able to share any more details.

When the details finally come out, you will understand why. It's tragic. There is a hero in all of this though, so hopefully that information will eventually be shared. This could have been a lot worse.

I say it’s gang violence. Monterey Park is a huge Asian gang community.
I wish this were the case my friend. But yes, the gangs are alive and well in the SGV.

My understanding from reading between the line is this is a domestic/family issue.
It will be out of the news cycle very soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom