Mass Shooting Leaves 8 Dead at VTA Yard in San Jose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have to argue there. It's not just Democrats, both parties are massively at fault. They both fail miserably at policing their own. The Marjorie Taylor Greene nut job says all sorts of insane things, and it takes days for any republicans to rebuke her, and only then they barely do.

Both sides are doing a great job of dividing.

Okay, you have a point. But, It seems to be worse on the Democrat side.

IMG_1417.jpg

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have to argue there. It's not just Democrats, both parties are massively at fault. They both fail miserably at policing their own. The Marjorie Taylor Greene nut job says all sorts of insane things, and it takes days for any republicans to rebuke her, and only then they barely do.

Both sides are doing a great job of dividing.

That (word for a female dog) is a nut case, and the people that voted for her need to be kicked right in the nutz or puss.

Surely she is a single term rep. Surely.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly, many people agree with her.

I know. How does the squad keep getting elected. They all won their races by overwhelming majorities, even in the primaries.

I just don't get it. That more than anything is somewhat depressing and mostly just perplexing. Okay, there are nut cases out there, but enough to swing an election that far that the nut case candidate gets 70% of the vote? Good grief. We're doomed.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are judging by which side is worse, you have already lost. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil.

One standard, one bar, hold everyone to the same standard.

If you mentally masturbate so much that you kid yourself into believing that there will be a "perfect" side, then you have already lost. Since this is a shooting thread, I'm going to say one side will generally get my vote when it comes to 2A rights. Call me crazy.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you mentally masturbate so much that you kid yourself into believing that there will be a "perfect" side, then you have already lost. Since this is a shooting thread, I'm going to say one side will generally get my vote when it comes to 2A rights. Call me crazy.

There will never be a perfect side, but I can hope at some point we will at least have a good side. But, I'm in the minority. I dislike both parties.

Latest posts

Top Bottom