Mass Shooting Leaves 8 Dead at VTA Yard in San Jose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There will never be a perfect side, but I can hope at some point we will at least have a good side. But, I'm in the minority. I dislike both parties.

That's fine. But realize one side/team/party actively wants to take your right to say that.... and defend yourself..... per the Constitution.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Samuel Cassidy, 57, was identified as the gunman behind the earlier morning massacre at a VTA yard in San Jose on May 26.

Cassidy was reportedly a "long time" employee at the yard, police have confirmed.

The shooting was sparked by "a workplace issue", officials claimed, adding that the gunman set fire to his own house before driving to the VTA yard and opening fire.

Police have not yet publicly linked the arson call to the shooting.

This man lost it... I wonder if he got wind he was being let go or losing pension.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have to argue there. It's not just Democrats, both parties are massively at fault. They both fail miserably at policing their own. The Marjorie Taylor Greene nut job says all sorts of insane things, and it takes days for any republicans to rebuke her, and only then they barely do.

Both sides are doing a great job of dividing.

What does MTG being an idiot have to do with shootings seeming to spike when Democrats hold office and start pushing for more gun "control"?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's fine. But realize one side/team/party actively wants to take your right to say that.... and defend yourself..... per the Constitution.

I see both parties wanting to kill my right say it. We have turned into a culture of free speech if you agree with me. Censor or cancel if you don’t.

Republicans are doing a fine job of trying to rid themselves of those that dare speak out against Trump. Chaney and Romney come to mind. I share no values with Trump, just not a person I can ever get behind. Not that I share any values with Biden, Clinton, or Obama.

On guns, yeah dems on average are worse than reps on that issue.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What does MTG being an idiot have to do with shootings seeming to spike when Democrats hold office and start pushing for more gun "control"?

MTG more of an example of decisiveness on the right.

I am curious if their are more mass shootings if dems are in office. There were many when Trump was in office. I’d imagine economy is a bigger indicator. When segments of people feel disenfranchised, violence seems to occur. Especially if politicians inflame it.

Either way, the senseless violence is sad.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MTG more of an example of decisiveness on the right.

I am curious if their are more mass shootings if dems are in office. There were many when Trump was in office. I’d imagine economy is a bigger indicator. When segments of people feel disenfranchised, violence seems to occur. Especially if politicians inflame it.

Either way, the senseless violence is sad.

IMG_1527.png

Last edited:

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1637.png

Edit: it’s not exactly comparing apples to apples but Biden has already had 3 or 4 mass shootings that would equate to the previous graphic.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom