Mass Shooting Leaves 8 Dead at VTA Yard in San Jose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see both parties wanting to kill my right say it. We have turned into a culture of free speech if you agree with me. Censor or cancel if you don’t.

Republicans are doing a fine job of trying to rid themselves of those that dare speak out against Trump. Chaney and Romney come to mind. I share no values with Trump, just not a person I can ever get behind. Not that I share any values with Biden, Clinton, or Obama.
Well, I was with you right up to the point you started “taking up” for Chaney and Romney. RINO’s belong in a zoo not Congress.:censored:
I’m not a Trump fan boy, but he was the only President who been truly for America and loved this country since Ronald Reagan. I absolutely don’t know how you can’t get behind that.:scratch:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are judging by which side is worse, you have already lost. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil.

One standard, one bar, hold everyone to the same standard.

I look for the one that comes closest to meeting the issues that are important to me, knowing that it is not likely that we agree on every issue, but the most important ones hopefully.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The RINO, DINO, and IINO are nothing more than symbols that we tag onto an office holder that has an opinion that we don’t agree with. Silly tags, and nothing more.
In my opinion, if a candidate runs on the “republican” ticket, he should stand for what republicans stand for, and if he’s elected as a republican and votes with the democrats most of the time, his constituents should able to fire his ass immediately no questions asked. I bet that would stop the sh*t Romney pulls.:censored:

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MTG more of an example of decisiveness on the right.

Divisiveness?

She's just a female wannabe version of Trump . . . saying stupid stuff to get attention, or saying what I'm sure many folks are thinking and/or wish someone with a platform would say.

Thankfully Ted Cruz is in this confirmation hearing for Chipman. That dude has no business running the ATF.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see both parties wanting to kill my right say it. We have turned into a culture of free speech if you agree with me. Censor or cancel if you don’t.

Republicans are doing a fine job of trying to rid themselves of those that dare speak out against Trump. Chaney and Romney come to mind. I share no values with Trump, just not a person I can ever get behind. Not that I share any values with Biden, Clinton, or Obama.

On guns, yeah dems on average are worse than reps on that issue.

You keep brining up small almost isolated examples vs a whole culture we've seen for at least 4 years. Interesting. You share no values with Trump? Like Small Government? Free Economy? Energy independence? Surely he's offended many, and I get it, but you share no values? Is this the right board for you because I figure 2A is one of those values too?

Latest posts

Top Bottom