Mass shootings - a world wide problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe, but it's extremely common to have people say it. It was said to me way too many times after two unexpected deaths. I know they meant well, it was still stupid. I've heard it said to others many times too. My comment remains, it's a bad thing to say to people that are grieving, that is my context.
If it is bad to say that to people that are grieving, why are the DC Elites voting on this stuff.... today. HR 7910 and Senate is voting on the filibuster for votes on this. Despicable ghouls, let's increase our power while people are grieving and America's sympathies are high.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My opinion is that the obvious solution, at least in the short term, is to allow school employees that want to be armed, to carry in school, regardless of what the school administration thinks. Even if there aren't many that want to carry or aren't any at all in some schools, there is at least an unknown factor that provides some deterrent. Schools should no longer be gun free zones. That's going to take some high level action. Discussions about how much money went to Ukraine or how little teachers are paid or what AR stands for are losing sight of the issue and are not persuasive. There are parents out there right now who are losing their minds worrying about this. Implying that they are just a bunch of ******* isn't doing anything helpful. Governors need to step up to get some changes made to rules to allow good guys in schools to be armed.
seems most school board meetings have armed police officers standing guard

capnkirk462

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we EVER QUIT using tragedies like this, for selfish political a gain, lets try and figure out WHY these SPOILED BRATS ARE DOING THIS? Wouldn't that be a good idea? I'm sure they are seeking attention, have been WALLOWING IN SELF PITY, while planning this stunt, but how did we get so many spoiled brats, that care absolutely nothing for anyone but themselves, and what they want? It seems we are so affluent, even our POOR PEOPLE ARE DEMANDING, SPOILED BRATS! IS THAT AMAZING OR WHAT? Is it possible to UN-spoile a brat? In my experence it is not! Spoiled brat adults, are much worse than spoiled kids, and I know several of them that are literally wasting air! If this continues we will be forced to do something lets try tieing one of these punks to the school flag poll, and allowing the parents of the DEAD KIDS to tear them apart on LIVE TV, and see if that slows this down!

Latest posts

Top Bottom