Massage parlor shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Full and honest disclosure ... I have never been to one. In fact, I have never had even a regular message and have zero desire to.

But speaking of prostitutes ...

Back when I was in college in Southern California, I was asked to interview to be on the "Dating Game". The question they asked me, was would I ever pay for a prostitute? Didn't even think ... I replied that I prefer to hunt for my meat and if I had to buy it? I would buy it in a grocery store.

Didn't make the cut.
There were a lot of "steam and cream" massage parlors on some military bases in some places in the far east I visited back in the day from what I hear.

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, in other words, it really wasn't 'liberals' that closed down those facilities, was it? I noticed how your answer from a slanted news site never really answered that question. Lol

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reagan repealed the Mental Health Systems Act of 1980.....not 'liberals'. Why are you getting your news from a one sided ******** site?

Actually the bill was from a Democrat controlled House but a Republican controlled Senate and Regan had no choice but to sign it. It was another one of those, congress can not agree on a budget so we will lump it all together in an ominous spending bill.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually the bill was from a Democrat controlled House but a Republican controlled Senate and Regan had no choice but to sign it. It was another one of those, congress can not agree on a budget so we will lump it all together in an ominous spending bill.
Just like an Oklahoma politician added to obamacare that we could carry in national parks with obummer forced to sign it.

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. OBRA repeal was a Reagan thing--NOT from a dem controlled house, unless you are counting a few southern conservative dems that were pro-Reagan regarding federal cuts. Perhaps you are confusing it with something else?

Last edited:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s all give and take with legislation. I wish there was some way to force them to only have one subject per bill, but I’m sure that idea would never get past the first round of laughs .

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because all I saw was half assed info from a partisan site. lol Reagan's goal was to reduce federal spending. Part of this was via decreasing options for citizens regarding mental health. Like Nixon, he paved the way for HMOs to enrich wealthy healthcare companies at the expense of *your* pocketbook. You know, the reason that your healthcare premiums are through the roof now, but were far more reasonable (even given inflation) prior to the 1980s. Or do you find that your healthcare premiums are reasonable?

Latest posts

Top Bottom