Massive Media Fail — Support for Gun Control Drops 16 Points

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish SCOTUS would hear gun control. The 2A doesn't apply to my firearms. It doesn't apply to your firearms. It has nothing to do with technology or design, capacity or caliber. The 2A wasn't written to give me permission to own a gun, it was written to tell the government that right "shall not be infringed" with gun control.

Our bill of rights isn't a document written to grant individuals permissions, it was written to tell the government what they cannot do.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The media’s constant rant that modern sporting rifles aren’t covered by the second amendment, saying only muskets are covered, are hypocrites using their computers and TV to defend the 1st.

That's exactly right. If they are inalienable rights, than they cannot and are not "granted" by any government or authority. The first amendment doesn't say "You may have free speech." It says "No government may take your free speech."

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are militia type groups at the TX border killing illegals. You'll never hear it in the media but I tell ya, I am thinkin strong about joining this effort.
They are shooting illegals and anyone who tries to stop them and from what I gather, there is no US police/border patrol, who are showing opposition...

Oh wow, Just wow. Are you thinking like all at ..."Homer Simpsony" to post that on a public forum?:homer:

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are militia type groups at the TX border killing illegals. You'll never hear it in the media but I tell ya, I am thinkin strong about joining this effort.
They are shooting illegals and anyone who tries to stop them and from what I gather, there is no US police/border patrol, who are showing opposition...
I'd hate to see you mixed up in what's going on at the border if everything is really falling apart down there....stay here and prepare to help your fellow Oklahoma neighbors if things fall apart here....killing illegals is not the answer

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really doubt that there are no border agents opposing these people. I also doubt the validity of the claim of murdering the illegals. If this is happening it is probably the cartels.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back to the gun control support....

Senile Joe said that 90% of gun owners and hunters...Want some type of gun control and background checks....

....Are you guys saying that He's wrong....Come On man....He's the President.

And What about his Crack Addicted son buying a gun after getting the boot out of the Navy ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom