• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

MASSIVE Shop Sell-Out: The Power Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

loslosbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gimonguous tool sale: First the medium-sized items. Hand tools/sockets etc. later. My Mom has me selling this stuff off to support her in doing a bunch of driving to see and take care of my Dad while he's in the hospital. He can't keep a big shop anymore so its gotta go. I bought him most of this stuff cuz he wanted to do stuff, but mostly he liked to watch the guys on TV do it!

Take a look and let me know what you think. I'll monitor for IM's. FTF OKC only, mailing is always way more expensive than its worth. Cash, or VISA/MC with square payments. IM me and I'll give you my cell.

Will give a break on combos. I'll bring a generator so we can fire the tools up. I'll be going to Mary's with the rest. If you think I'm crazy on a price, let's talk! I'm reasonable, at least I think I am.

----
Full-rez pics on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hollywoodgregs/sets/72157631177463774/

JET 3/4 HP Dust Collector: Awesome, only used a couple times, 220$ Cond. 9

Hitachi Saw Workstation: Nice setup, holds 500lbs and up to 12ft, all the brackets to mount medium or BIG sliding chop saws, fits sideways in pickup, retail 272$, asking 180$. B&D Chopsaw not included. Will mount up to any big saw, the brackets are adjustable for width, depth, and angle of mounting holes with t-studs that grab the extruded brackets. Quick release latches let you slide the tool around without it falling off, and then you go one more click and the tool releases. The mounting brackets have feet so you can still use the tool on the ground "old skool" when off the workstation. Rollers on the extendable supports and adjustable fences make it easy to get it all straight and keep it that way! Nice, wish I could keep it. Cond 9

Porter Cable Drywall Sander: Nice tool! Combined with your HEPA vacuum you can sand joints smooth with the variable-speed head. Easy disc changes with velcro let you switch to a smoother grit if you need it. Easy to hold overhead as its made of thin-wall extrusion and alloy castings and plastic. Has a long power cord and vacuum hose so you can plug it into your tool-equipped HEPA vacuum. Don't use any old shopvac, it will just shoot dust all over the place. This tool was used for a single one-car conversion to office space. We were blown away that with the sunlight streaming into a window you couldn't see any appreciable amount of dust! Amazing! MSRP 429$, asking 330$. Cond 9.

Drills: There is a little sander in there (WEN), and a bigger sander (Craftsman) and some drills. The small drills are all cond. 6. and one is a drywall gun. The big bosh drill is cond. 8 and is a hammer drill…its a brute! Make offers.

Hole Hawgs: Here's two hole hawgs…no don't get too excited, I think they're basket cases. One is older and has all its screws. The newer one only has two screws in it. I think that means someone has been them. I ran them and they're ok but who knows. 100$ for the pair. 5$ for the porter cable batt. drill. 4" grinder is Chicago Tool, 25$. The dremel is a real made-in-USA with AWESOME speed control and a lot quieter than the China (recent) ones. 30$.

8" Sanders: B&D and Porter Cable, 45$ each. Craftsman sander 40$, small WEN sander 30$ (nice trigger alone makes it nice to use) and the 4" grinder is makita (Japan) 40$.

Planers: Bosch is 75$ (cond 8+), Craftsman is 40$, 4" grinder in cut-off jig is another Chicago Tool, 50$ with jig. Craftsman air 3/8 (cond. 10!) air impact is 30$, NEVER used…I just oiled it and went "VVVVT VVVVT!" a couple times and oiled it 2x since. Skilsaw is 45$.

Combo Sander: Craftsman, 4" belt, 6" disc, cond. 7, 50$.

Dewalt: Biscuit joiner, I know this was used 1x cuz I used it! 100$ cond 9+. Big dewalt box is what I have left after garage theft: light, car + regular charger, one dead battery and one XRP battery (14mos old) 50$.

Craftsman: 4V lithium ion is BRAND NEW I exchanged it yesterday (Monday) and its sweet: 25$ Craftsman combo sander 1/2HP disk/belt 40$.

Porter Cable Nailer: same air tool story,…oiled it, zapped some nails, put it up. Oiled it twice since then. 100$ cond 9+ RYOBI power carver, 9+, 50$.

Makita/RYOBI: 4" sander (no t-handle), and 3/8 drill (JAPAN both) 40$ each. RYOBI 18V ONE+ Drill, charger, two batteries 40$.

Makita/Hitachi: NIB Makita JAPAN 4" sander, all the parts, never used 10+, 65$. Hitachi air stapler, yeah yeah I played with it and zapped some staples and its been oiled 2x since I bought it. Smaller and very light, nice tool 45$

Scraper: 10$

Log Turner/"Lumberjack": 25$

Little Giant Ladder: These go for 200$, even the dollar store has them for 159$ (no brand) this is a real Little Giant MADE IN USA and compatible with all their accy's, capacity 225lbs, literally owned by a little old lady that doesn't need to be getting on anything! 150$

String Trimmer: Craftsman, starts good, runs like a maniac, comes with cultivator and string head, 85$.

Vacuum: Regular old van (don't use with porter cable sander above! wet/dry 30$.

Mechanics Creeper: comes apart in two pieces with a pop-button, so it can fit in ANY car made! 25$.

loslosbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bounce. Let's make it happen people...I want to get rid of this stuff. If my pricing is way off, tell me! I'd be glad to bring the entire pile to a FTF and we can haggle.

loslosbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be at Mary's today (saturday) until noon! White long-body Ford van with tools on tables, rain/shine, they'll be covered!

Be glad to see you! (Take VISA/MC and hook a OSA bruddah UP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom