Materials shortage poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will be the next news announcement from ammo manufacturers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was talking to a friend and told him to mark my words there will be an announcement this year that we will either have:

A. Lead shortage
B. Brass shortage

hopefully I’m wrong
I hope your wrong...ammo is already getting hard to get and prices have been going up to the point where its pretty costly to run 500 rounds a day of anything except 22LR

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Asked the wife to buy some co2 for our inflatable life vests. The lady in sporting goods at Walmart told my wife there was a co2 shortage because shooters are using air soft instead of lead.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not sure the democrats are organized enough or smart enough to really pull it off, but it sure seems like the ammo and components shortages are “coordinated”.
I’ve said for many years that if the democrats knew ANYTHING about guns they would never mention “gun control” ever again. They could back door the shooting community by controlling ammo. Well, they’re still talking about “gun control”, so they either haven’t figured it out or are going to make it a two prong assault on us.:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom