May need a place to stay; Landlord threatening eviction for asking for repairs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
52362B34-0D46-4086-9F01-ADABC85DF79C.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
absolutely none of ya'll sound happy LOL

I'm perfectly content. I'm happier with my life now than I've ever been.

And to top it off I get to read your hilarious, rambling, nonsensical, conspiratorial bulls**t for entertainment. It's just fascinating. I'm thinking of starting a JoeG bingo kinda game it's so fun. Everytime you something like "I was right" you get to mark off a spot on the card.

And if that wasn't enough we get the antifa-sounding drivel from @Adhdferret to boot. This is one of the best threads in like forever!

I'ma go back into my home, that I own, on my 20 acres, that doesn't have a water leak, and order some Wendy's that I couldn't get during the pandemic.

Then I'm gonna read some more of your solid gold horses**t. I can't believe I don't have to pay for it.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After reading through all of this it sounds like nothing but a bunch of made up drama. All contrived to get someone a bunch of attention. Of course he prevails and now we’re supposed to see him as a hero.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
it's hilarious, i see ya'll #*!&post about stuff all the time; none of it is YOUR fault tho. only this is my fault.
it's my fault corporations have been given right to buy residential houses; something that literally did not occur more than 10 years ago.

if only i hadn't taken that trophy..... :(

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yep... That's what I'm getting from all this.

:laugh6:
you didn't post the next line.

i don't measure success like some of you guys. i admit i have absolutely no reason to achieve anything in this nation; in fact i would much rather work to tear it down in the hopes it is recreated.

what's wild is, most of you agree with me when it's convenient for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom