May need a place to stay; Landlord threatening eviction for asking for repairs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes i know how it works lol
i'm saying it's wrong of you. i guess that's the part you miss. taking advantage of the fact YOU COULD BUY A HOUSE FOR $7K IN THE 90'S and the fact THAT PEOPLE IN 2022 MUST HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE is not a business model, nor is it an economy, nor is it a way to build a nation.

the greatest generation didn't do this to you. why do you do it to the next generation?
the idea it builds generational wealth is hilarious.
the fire economy was a deathknell for america and you guys dove in head first without question.
The text I've bolded sounds like you think people have a right to a house; is that correct?

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've read the entire thread, and reluctantly kept quiet the entire time. Some people live in a different world than I do, that's all I can really say. Just...wow.

This comes to mind:
1657479554801.png

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
ya'll are literally BUTTHURT i didn't get evicted and just called the bluff on the landlord. "oh no, he knows his rights, F HIM!"

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've read the entire thread, and reluctantly kept quiet the entire time. Some people live in a different world than I do, that's all I can really say. Just...wow.

This comes to mind:
View attachment 285742
yes! my point is we DO live in different worlds! and what do you think will happen when the overwhelming majority of people live in my world, like they already do?

the idea of "got mine, F you" stops working when people bring fire to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom