May need a place to stay; Landlord threatening eviction for asking for repairs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if you’ll think the same way in your mid 40s. What if there isn’t another land run, if things get bad, people run squatters off and things just march on similar to the way they have? Won’t you regret just not buying a place for yourself?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if you’ll think the same way in your mid 40s. What if there isn’t another land run, if things get bad, people run squatters off and things just march on similar to the way they have? Won’t you regret just not buying a place for yourself?
no there's a massive correction coming one way or another.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so how many of you would kick a person out for asking about fixing a leak, AFTER it had been neglected for months?
I wouldn't have let if be neglected for months paying 400x-500x more. I would have fixed it. Fixing it would have been cheaper than paying 400x more for months. It seems like common sense eludes some.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't have let if be neglected for months paying 400x-500x more. I would have fixed it. Fixing it would have been cheaper than paying 400x more for months. It seems like common sense eludes some.
yeah you missed the part where plumbers were out in the first month, said they would return and didn't. f me for believing them i guess, no doubt there.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok it seems like you have it all figured out. However, all it will take is your LL giving you notice and you’ll have to move and find another place to rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom