Maybe banks will loose all their customers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Light years ahead of this puddin brained idiot.
I deposit just enough to cover my bills every month and that is it. There is no need for me to have any substantial amount of money in a bank any longer with negative real rates of return and a FICA deposit guarantee system that has nowhere near the funding to cover deposits. Don't think it can't happen. In Cyprus they bailed in customer deposits to cover a banks debt a few year back. Numerous places where customers have been locked out of their accounts. 2008 changed the game for me.

And no I don't worry about security of my money either.

I once had a sales person cold call me about installing a security system on my house. She asked if I already had a security system? I answered, yes. She then said if I minded she ask what brand of security system I had? I replied that it was Ruger brand 44 Magnum. And you know what? Ever since I installed it I have not had a single tiny problem, Because if there is one thing a coconut headed criminal hates and understands, it is a big shiny pistol with a hole he can stick his finger in and the end of 5 more lookin at him.

She Hung up on me! Kinda aggravated me too because I didn't even get to tell her about the rest of my collection. LOL

Last edited:

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They already do for transactions $10,000 or more
I am aware of this. But that is 10,000 $ transactions.

This bill is talking about $600 balance gets reported, & that is not only ridiculous, but invasion of privacy in my opinion.

I have well more than $600 in a savings account & usually well more than $600 in my checking account.
I'm thinking that is going to change.

Latest posts

Top Bottom