Maybe it's again time to stock up The Clues are all Around Us.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have dug out all my old SWAT Magazines from 2011 they quit their magazine in 2012, there was many really good articles in them sorry they are today gone.

I found this timely article it was a warning in 2011 and i feel it might be good time to heed it today.
SWAT Mag Nov 2011.jpg.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawton people and those that shop there.

Aldi eggs were $2.22 Last week
Today $4.24

Wal-Mart (across from Aldi)
Dozen $4.24
Double 18 pack $9.08
5 doz crate $14.88

New Wal-Mart
Dozen $5.76
Double 18 pack $14.98
5 doz crate $22.99

If you need eggs, better hurry
Chit is getting REAL

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have dug out all my old SWAT Magazines from 2011 they quit their magazine in 2012, there was many really good articles in them sorry they are today gone.

I found this timely article it was a warning in 2011 and i feel it might be good time to heed it today.
More like; GOLD has gone from $370 / oz to $1650; better buy NOW.

If you aren't stocked, you're screwed.
If you're screwed, you best get stocked QUICK, as best you can.
Yeah, if a person has waited until now to ”start” stocking up, they’re pretty well screwed unless they’ve got really deep pockets.
I’ve made a lot of mistakes in life but getting into preparedness early wasn’t one of them.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never stopped buying anything due to inflation, even in the best of times NOTHING is cheaper in the future than it will be today. It is the way it works and in "normal" recent times we had an inflation rate of about 2.5% per year meaning your dollar was buying 2.5% less than the year before. Now we are returning to the good old days of the 1970's and early 80's where 10 to 14% inflation was the norm.

Obviously you can't buy what you don't have money to buy , but I encourage you to buy what you can afford now. It's not going to be cheaper next year trust me on that .

In times of high inflation the only answer is high living - Milton Friedman

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom