Mayfield flees Justice, Justice Pursues and Dominates.!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
B4iA7VeCAAA3RBl.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A world of perfect children. How lucky everyone must be. I just had a normal child that did normal things that included some poor decisions that my wife and I dealt with appropriately and everything worked out just fine.
What are the odds that everyone else had a college student that was perfect.

Correct, everyone makes mistakes. Most here have had too much to drink at one point and probably a brush with the law while doing so. But, I'm thinking none here probably played D1 football for a top team, with the NFL in their future. Drinking is one thing, fleeing is another especially when you're representing a university who's under the gun for how they've handled some previous illegal behavior. Every university deals with it, every football program has struggles with players making the wrong choices. I'm not picking on OU, it happens everywhere.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A world of perfect children. How lucky everyone must be. I just had a normal child that did normal things that included some poor decisions that my wife and I dealt with appropriately and everything worked out just fine.

Well, I'll admit that my own parents did not have the perfect young man in college...I thought I was going to do a double-major in Beer and Chicks, :drink:but that wasn't doing me much good as far as the old GPA thing went. :teach:

My old man fixed it though so all turned out well.:smack:

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No children, and I was the perfect college student, so it can be done. How you ask? Growing up in a family that has both alcoholics and drug addicts in the family tree will wisen one up at an early age..

Is this you x'mas card picture?
Come on,.. you know you chuckled at that...

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That why the smart ones go into social science. When we get drunk, start **** with others, then run from the cops and start more **** with them...it isn't a problem...it was "an experiment for the sake of science"! lol :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom