Mayfield not starting vs. WV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never heard of Russell Wilson, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers?

Yes, Steelfingers, it's a bet.

JD8, pretty sure Wilson is a bit quicker than Mayfield. The other two, meh. Two other guys with lots of athletic ability and smart behind the ball. So, two out of, what, 32 NFL teams meet Mayfield specs. Ok, you win. I guess we will know in a couple weeks, won't we.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_079711.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, Steelfingers, it's a bet.

JD8, pretty sure Wilson is a bit quicker than Mayfield. The other two, meh. Two other guys with lots of athletic ability and smart behind the ball. So, two out of, what, 32 NFL teams meet Mayfield specs. Ok, you win. I guess we will know in a couple weeks, won't we.

LOL...just stop while you are ahead. Pretty sure Mayfield's arm is better than Wilson and they don't draft these guys on pure speed, never have. (Hint: In the NFL they don't want the QBs to run all the time) Somehow I posted three "short" guys with Superbowl rings and that are franchise quarterbacks and you somehow call it two out of 32. Well, I just posted the guys with rings.... as someone pointed out Dak is right there... along with Dalton, Fitzgerald, Taylor and a few others. Again, you have opinions, but those pesky facts keep showing up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom