1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Mayfield wins Heisman and someone owes me some ammo

Discussion in 'Sports' started by steelfingers, Dec 9, 2017.

1. steelfingers

steelfingers Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I guess the best game plan would be to change QB's before every game or when trailing :boxing3:

2. SMS

SMS Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Don't get me wrong. It's a great accomplishment. I already acknowledged that in an earlier post. What a great way to start your NFL career.

This comment was directed at all of the "Beginning of the Mayfield era!" and "Mayfield has arrived!" hype.

Pump the brakes, is all I'm saying. Let's not put him in the Superbowl yet lol. It was half of a game against, like I said, one of the worst defenses in the league right now. Let's temper the enthusiasm and see how he does in the next few games. A commentator made the comment "Mayfield had so much more confidence than Tyrod when he stepped on the field"....Uh, yeah, because he hasn't been wrecked by the likes of Khalil Mack yet LOL.

Cleveland's D deserves as much if not more credit for finally shutting down the Jets' offense, which is ranked among the best right now (#1 in yards and #2 in points).

That's exactly what happens once and awhile, when the starter is stinking it up AND you have a good backup LOL.

3. steelfingers

steelfingers Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%