McCroskey Custom Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.Ridley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple of Mcroskey knives i ordered a set of his kitchen knives for a christmas present i hope they make it in time i want to check them out.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple of Mcroskey knives i ordered a set of his kitchen knives for a christmas present i hope they make it in time i want to check them out.

I want a set of kitchen knives too.. and a pro skinner.

I think Corky makes the kitchen knives, doesn't he? I can't say that I have ever seen any of Corky's work first hand but, if it's anything like Dave's, they'll be wonderful!

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, do these knives have a micro bevel? Could someone post a picture of the edge "close up". It does not look like it in the previous pictures, but I would like to know for sure. ive grown quite fond of knives without a micro bevel

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You really should talk to Dave. He does not do what I would call a "micro bevel" on any of his knives that I am aware of. He loves to talk knives, and I'm sure he would love to answer any questions you might have. As to pics, well, I tried. I don't know that I could really show what you want to see with my dumbphone, and my digital cameras and I are not communicating right now. Even then, I don't think I could show the detail you want in a pic, if your questions are not answered by previous pics. Be aware, the angle and shadows/lighting make the edge look much broader than it really is in some of these pics (especially the 2nd one and the last one). They are a very fine edge but, man, do they hold an edge!
20170111_184602.jpg
20170111_184755.jpg
20170111_184805.jpg
20170111_184901.jpg
20170111_184912.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom