McCroskey Knives?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are they still in business in Stillwater or has the owner retired and closed doors? All google searches I come across with links to website, they don't work. Almost as if website doesn't exist. Ideas?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty sure Dave was going to retire and turn it over to his brother. Not sure what all transpired in the last year or so. Think his brother's name was Corkey and lived in Glencoe or Morrison.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have Dave’s and Corky’s numbers if you want them. I’ve had their website bookmarked and just checked, and it‘s gone.
I’ve got three of Dave’s knives and am wanting one more. I guess I had better get on it.
PM sent.

Last edited:

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have over 15 knives for sale, Buck and Benchmade, bali-songs, folders, Damascus steel, a Gold Class, rare collector quality and a couple autos if anyone interested PM me. Have some on Craigslist.

Rick Paradis

New to the site!
Reaction score
Dave, is doing well and making knives. I’m currently sitting in his garage getting all mine sharpened.

Attached is a picture of the trapper set

Attachments

• 0E0F0FE2-3DC3-413D-AD19-EEBC285E9627.jpeg
    0E0F0FE2-3DC3-413D-AD19-EEBC285E9627.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

DBerens

New to the site!
Reaction score
Are they still in business in Stillwater or has the owner retired and closed doors? All google searches I come across with links to website, they don't work. Almost as if website doesn't exist. Ideas?
Yes he is still in business. I just bought 3 knives from him for Christmas. 405-747-0087 you can call or text him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom