McDonald's rules the world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
It all sounds feasible except #13. I don't think McDonalds uses any beef. :)

McDonalds is one of the only fast food burger chains that use 100% beef. I know a couple who's autistic child is on some kind of special diet and when they eat out McDonalds is the only fast food chain they can get his burger at because they don't use fillers in their beef.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Watch super size me, this will tell you everything you need to know about Mcdonalds and fast food in general

That guy was an idiot for eating what he did in that short amount of time. McDonalds and any other fast food establishment has never endorsed eating the most unhealthy items on their menu at the frequency and amounts he did.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no doubt that if you ate McDonald's for 3 meals a day for 30 days, you would gain weight. They make a tasty and convenient product, but a constant diet of it would be brutal.

Did you know you cannot simply invest in a McDonald's? You have to be an owner operator.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked at MCD's during high school. I like it on occasion, especially when you don't know if the local fare is any good, it's always pretty good no matter where your at, IMO.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you know you cannot simply invest in a McDonald's? You have to be an owner operator.

Yep, it weeds out lazy owners. Lots of restaurant chains incorporate this type of philosophy, when they stray away from it, they usually go down hill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom