ME says no evidence of Asphyxia in George Floyd case....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It won’t matter to the people that want to riot. They will keep on beating the racial drum. I really wish some black celebrities would for once stand up and tell these people that if blacks would stop breaking the law and resisting police they won’t end up in these situations. But I doubt that will will ever happen. Instead we will hear from the ones that always side with the criminals and immediately blame racism for why a black person is killed.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wish some black celebrities would for once stand up and tell these people that if blacks would stop breaking the law and resisting police they won’t end up in these situations. But I doubt that will will ever happen.

^^This. Without making judgments on the actions of this or any other officer in a similar situation, think about every one of these cases - if the subject would have simply complied with the request of the arresting officer, he/she at worst might spend a few nights in jail - but they would be alive to hire an attorney and sue the officer and anyone else they please, and we’d have never heard about the incident.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Two things........anyone here ever wrestle in HS or college? Was talking to a friend this morning, he participated in both, didn't think there was anyway that that stance that Floyd and the LEO were in would shut off the airway. Stress on the other hand combined with CAD yes.

The other thing...........do you think they tested him for corona? And if they did, I wonder if it would even be revealed if it came back positive.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe there is a difference between traumatic asphyxia and positional asphyxia which is the real concern with someone cuffed behind their back, laid on their stomach and restrained. Heck, it's a risk just cuffed and laid on your stomach. That's why cops are taught to get them up off the ground as quick as possible. Therefore this report is less than useless at this point.

The officer in question can still be found to be responsible for causing positional asphyxia. It's a mess for sure.

I have friends who live close to where a bunch of the riots broke out. It got way too close to their neighborhood.

Latest posts

Top Bottom