Mea Culpa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've probably done the same unintentionally offended some and I really didn't mean to, it was bad judgement on my part. I don't want to offend anyone so if I've offended anyone here, I apologize also. I'm just too outspoken at times and the wife syas she has to always cover for me. So nope David, you haven't offended me-carry on as usual.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think political debates are a good mental exercise as long as no one takes things personally. I know I do not get offended with some of the snarky comments I have received and hope I never do.

Now you start insulting my taste in women and we are going to rumble, but politics, not so much. Besides, we all know you and druryj and MSM just want to drool over the Pelosi in a bikini top pic again.

Pelosi 4.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, if anyone needs to apologize it’s RickN.

He keeps posting pics of those fugly dudes like the one two post above this one.

Take it easy one yourself, we’re all family here.

I shall never apologize for giving the people what they want. I think Rez loves her too. :pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom