Mea Culpa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to be the one to toss piss in the apology punch bowl, but there are people out there in the world I don't like, and wouldn't associate with. Actually there are a bunch, a couple of them I used to be very close with, and it goes beyond politics with me. If you support something that is fundamentally opposite of the things I support and believe, and you actively work toward taking those things away from me, you are not my friend. If you act like my enemy, I'm going to treat you like my enemy. In deeds and words. I don't necessarily enjoy a good, ugly confrontation, so it's best just to not be around or respond to those folks.

This place is no different, and the events of the last year have exposed a whole bunch of those folks, here and out in the world.

I see no reason to apologize for insulting someone that is opposed to the things that I hold dear. I'm not Will Rogers. Because of the internets, I don't have to meet someone for me to know I don't like them. meh, it is what it is.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to be the one to toss piss in the apology punch bowl, but there are people out there in the world I don't like, and wouldn't associate with. Actually there are a bunch, a couple of them and I used to be very close with, and it goes beyond politics with me. If you support something that is fundamentally opposite of the things I support and believe, and you actively work toward taking those things away from me, you are not my friend. If you act like my enemy, I'm going to treat you like my enemy. In deeds and words. I don't necessarily enjoy a good, ugly confrontation, so it's best just to not be around or respond to those

This place is no different, and the events of the last year have exposed a whole bunch of those folks, here and out in the world.

I see no reason to apologize for insulting someone that is opposed to the things that I hold dear. I'm not Will Rogers. Because of the internets, I don't have to meet someone for me to know I don't like them. meh, it is what it is.
Sorry if it was me

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are we gonna do a group hug cause I need to put deodorant on first if so
OGC.6334e72eaabf039f9ac02e20470bb5b6

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David, you hurt my woo-w00w so bad that it drove me into therapy which is pretty expensive. I'm learning not to blame you, because I know that your own problems caused you to do that. Just don't hate yourself. I, at least, am working through my problems and beginning to forgive you.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David, you hurt my woo-w00w so bad that it drove me into therapy which is pretty expensive. I'm learning not to blame you, because I know that your own problems caused you to do that. Just don't hate yourself. I, at least, am working through my problems and beginning to forgive you.
and you gotta go ang f up this feel good thread

Latest posts

Top Bottom