MeadHall 2022 Schedule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meadhall Range

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Schedule

Mas Ayoob – MAG20 – Mar12-13 2022

Massad Ayoob - Citizens Rules of Engagement - MAG20

Symtac Consulting – Rob and Matt Haught – 19-20Mar2022

Symtac Consulting's Shotgun Skills with Rob Haught - McLoud, OK

FPF Training – John Murphy – Apr 2-3 2022

Street Encounter Skills and Tactics, McCloud, OK

Shivworks – Craig Douglas – ECQC – 8-10Apr22

ECQC (Oklahoma) – ShivWorks (email [email protected] to register)

Sentinel Concepts – Steve Fisher – 13-15May22

Handgun Diagnostic (13May) Sentinel Concepts

Shooting on the Move (14-15May) Sentinel Concepts

360 Performance – Modern Defensive Shotgun – 3Jun2022

Modern Defensive Shotgun

360 Performance – Performance Pistol – 4-5Jun2022

Performance Pistol

Bolke/Burch/Haggard – NPE Countery Robbery – 10-12Jun22

NPE Counter Robbery

Reston Group – Jared Reston – 16-18Sept22 (Look for the MeadHall Range iteration)

Practical Pistol Marksmanship (16Sept) Reston Group Training

Performance Gunfighting Mod 1 (17-18Sept) Reston Group Training

Sentinel Concepts – Steve Fisher – 21-23Oct22

Practical Urban Carbine (21-22Oct) Sentinel Concepts

Critical Shotgun (23Oct) https://sentinelconcepts.com/event/critical-shotgun-3/

PreLim Schedule 2022

Note: Per usual these are classes I have agreements for and dates for but no signup link yet and I don’t put them on the site until I do, just in case.

Presscheck Consulting- No Fail Pistol Apr 21/22, No Fail Rifle Apr 23/24 2022

Lone Star Medics -Caleb Causey – TacMedEDC – 25June2022 (This is solid I just need to get the Eventbrite created)

DTI – John Farnam/Vicki Farnam - DTI Instructor Oct 1-2

Tim Herron Shooting – Performance Diagnostics – Nov 4-6

John Hearne Beginner Carbine 18Nov2022

John Hearne Cognitive Pistol 19-20Nov2022

Will Andrews dates are below 😊

5-6Mar

16Apr

7May

18-19Jun

24-25Sep

15-16Oct

12-13Nov

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you were to select one or two classes this year for someone that has been shooting for years but is just beginning formal training, which would you choose? I am interested in pistol primarily but also carbine for now.

Meadhall Range

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you carry then I would recommend Murphy/FPF Training in early April for sure. You aren't going to get two solid days of burning up ammo but what you Are going to get is the "rest" of the picture. Some basic medical, basic OC use, some scenario work, some managing unknown contacts, and some mindset. If you can safely draw, hit a target and return to the holster and I can only get you to take One formal class that is the one I send you to. Too much of the "rest" of the picture people never bother to get and it is all useful.
I am always going to recommend a medical class, just a given :).
Handgun Diagnostics with Fisher would be solid or Performance Pistol with 360 Performance is solid as well.
In a lot of cases even folks that have been shooting for years find there are a lot of gaps in what they thought they knew or that might keep them from moving up in skill levels, or that they just didn't know what they didn't know.

NPE Counter Robbery gives you some more pieces in short distance stuff and a little combatives.

For carbine it kinds of depends on how much carbine time you have. VERY hard to go wrong with Fishers Practical Urban Carbine. That is going to take you from 25 or so out to 300 so you get a good solid base on utilizing that carbine at different distances.

Honestly if you haven't had a med class I would recommend FPF training and Lone Star Medics TacMedEDC. If you need to push the timeframe out between classes then Murphy and Dark Angel Medics in Dec.

Any class on the list above is going to be solid instruction, but unless you are a high intermediate to advanced shooter I would wait on Pressburg. Feel free to give me a call if you want more detail bud.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks! I took the Dark Angel class in December at your facility, so I am relatively current on that. I took a look at Murphy's class, but I have not had any formal training covering drawing from concealment and reholstering. It is a part of my dry fire routine, but I am not sure that is sufficient to where Murphy is wanting his students to start at in his class.

Meadhall Range

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought the screen name looked familiar. :) right side of classroom 2nd? row back? Brought your son along as well. As to Murphy, go hit up his website (Contact Us — FPF Training) and shoot him an email to ask him. :) Make sure to leave your phone number as well. Most of the time if someone has some time behind a pistol and actually practices a draw it isn't the process that is the issue but their safety protocols. People are often a lot less safe than they think. Shoot him an email though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom