Mean Jokes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wayyyyyyy back in the day I went to Ronnie Fletcher football camp and we use to pee in the older guys Listerine bottle because they where so mean to us, we where prob about 10yrs old or so.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wayyyyyyy back in the day I went to Ronnie Fletcher football camp and we use to pee in the older guys Listerine bottle because they where so mean to us, we where prob about 10yrs old or so.

I have an uncle that used to torment the hell out of us when we were younger. We were all farm kids, so it was a lot of getting hogtied, or bumped with a hot shot if you werent paying attention while working cows. Around 7-8 I was finally fed up with not being able to retaliate and started working on a game plan. I was a runner at our auction and he was the auctioneer so one of my jobs was to make sure he had a cup of Pepsi to drink throughout the day. I had decided that each Saturday I would mix in some salt, pepper, mustard, etc from the concession. After the first couple of refills he relented and just started drinking it regardless of what I would put in it. The actual plan was ready to be carried out. I put a bunch of ice in a cup, filled it halfway with Pepsi and topped it off with a cup I had peed in earlier so as not to melt the ice. By that point he was so used to drinking contaminated Pepsi that he finished the whole thing without question. I was in college before I ever let him know what I had done. It was a great feeling knowing I had come up with such a long plan as a young kid and retaliated in a way that he never knew he had been had.

Latest posts

Top Bottom