Mean Jokes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to high school with a guy named Richard Head, Jr.

Y’all can probably guess his nickname. His dad had a since of humor.

I dated a girl on an off named Alecia Head. She was in such a hurry to get married and change her name...

And Yes.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a dispatcher fresh out of high school when the undersheriff walks in and sees the local trooper sitting on his desk. He motions me to the other room and asks me if I still have the Blackcats I took off one of the inmates yesterday. I get back to my desk and hand him three Blackcats. He sits down at his desk and twists the fuses of the three firecrackers together. You can see where this is going right? He sticks those Blackcats under the trooper's butt and lights them then leans waaaay back in his chair.

Blam! Blam! BLAM! Mr. trooper jumps up three feet into the air like a poked Armadillo turning in mid air drawing his gun at the same time. When he lands he realizes he's been had because all five of us in there are laughing our asses off. Embarrassed, he sheepishly says, "Well, you have told me several times not to sit on your desk." "I finally got the message."

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to high school with a guy named Richard Head, Jr.

Y’all can probably guess his nickname. His dad had a since of humor.
My cousin had a best friend in Midwest City by the name of Dick Seamens. We were all playing football at the MWC Bombers playground and being a farm boy I told my cousin what semen was. Poor Dick, Their relationship was tarnished a bit after that day.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Way back when I was a young enlisted Marine, we'd paint drunk, passed out guy's fingernails and toenails with M-Nu. It was this black paint stuff in a little bottle like nail polish, it was used to touch up your black rank insignia and EGAs. Worked great on drunk's nails too.

Of course, we short sheeted many a rack too. It's especially funny to put a push-broom head down at the foot end so when the drunk Marine would be trying to figure out WTH was wrong with his rack, he'd shove his soon to be M-Nued toes against that fuzzy broom head and yowzer!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We used to put salt in someone's bed int he barracks and the last time we short-sheeted someone's bed we anxiously awaited the name-calling and yelling that was sure to transpire but it never did, the guy just stuck his feet through the sheet and sacked out.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hooked a tube and bellows up to a cat we had to dissect.

Made touch powder (nitrogen trioxide) in chemistry. I stuck it many places while still wet around the school. The next morning was fun.

Opened a few cartons of milk, hid them in someones room behind drawers, etc over xmas break in the dorms. He was the guy that annoyed everyone on the floor.

Had a room mate in college that would set an alarm for 6 am then hit snooze until 9 am. I didn't have any classes until 11 am. After a week of asking him to stop it, I filled up the trashcan with ice. Stuck it next to my bed, and informed him the next time he hit snooze, I was going to dump it on him. He hit snooze at 6 am the next morning, was wide awake and never hit again shortly after 6 am.

Won't claim the rest

Latest posts

Top Bottom