MEAT in the garbage disposal ?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does MEAT belong down the garbage disposal ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh i can assure you she has been. They're sneaky like that.

Update:

Well, the wife caught a glimse of me cracking my favorite dishwasher joke on mhphoto's rinse or not to rinse, that is the question thread. She didn't think it was as funny as i did. Anyway, one thing led to another and she saw this thread too and despite my claims that she would conveniently forget the episode, it all came rushing back to her in a flash.

She read the whole thread and had some comments along the way... Things like:

mrs. Hmfic might just decide mr. Hmifc can cook his own food, clean his own dishes and #@&* his own %$*&.

and

"we'll just see if the h.m.f. Is 'in charge' of anything in the bedroom tonight, won't we?"

and

"tell those guys that the garbage disposal is the only thing you'll be sticking your 'soft carrot' in tonight"

and

this:

i39.tinypic.com_xsj2s.jpg

me taking that pic while she was ranting didn't exactly help matters, but it's not likely to get any worse... She's off doing homework now, content that she's put me in my place.

She did seem to like sol's post... A little too much for my taste. I might sleep with one eye open tonight.

hahahahahahahaha!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted and vamoosed. I just caught up with this thread and within a matter of several minutes I was offended, I was flattered, but mostly I was lulzed.

Great stuff.

I'm also surprised how oblivious I've been to the 9 threads of RH's and HFMIC's tagged with my name.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted and vamoosed. I just caught up with this thread and within a matter of several minutes I was offended, I was flattered, but mostly I was lulzed.

Great stuff.

I'm also surprised how oblivious I've been to the 9 threads of RH's and HFMIC's tagged with my name.

It's cuz we do love you so.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with you on proper use Dennis. When I use the disposal, I'm pumping enough water through it to double as the sluice box on Gold Rush. I still tend to not put anything other than plate B]klingons[/B] down it though.

I thought everyone knew that putting a Klingon down the disposal would be unwise

klingon11.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom