Meat shortage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A roll of TP lasts me 10 days for Charmin and Aldi brand lasted me over 21 days. Many more sheets on that Aldi roll
Not too hard to fathom that people are using the same package for a few months.
I crap 2 or 3 times a day also.. not like I am holding it in for a couple days.
Thanks for sharing....s^^t

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quality isnt for tight asses lol
Is GC opened back up?

You mean spending more than you need to is not for people on a fixed income. Some of you with more money than sense have not learned that yet.

As far as GC, no idea, staying to close to home with just some visits to the docs or stores as needed. Fluid on the lungs yet again. I hope you have a nice Happy Meal anyway.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean spending more than you need to is not for people on a fixed income. Some of you with more money than sense have not learned that yet.

As far as GC, no idea, staying to close to home with just some visits to the docs or stores as needed. Fluid on the lungs yet again. I hope you have a nice Happy Meal anyway.
Because you saved poorly for retirement and I didnt means I have little sense and a lot of money?
Mmmmkay...
Rick I'll buy ya a package of Cosseys stuffed pork chops. Since I have little sense, money and am generous.
Okay buddy??

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from the grocery store...

F***ing stupid ugly CHOICE brisket is now at $6/lb. Last year I bought PRIME brisket at Costco for $3/lb.

12 lbs briskets, and every one was over $70. Jeebus. This is stupid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom