Meat shortage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw on noon news that several meat plants had already shut down and shortages are expected in some areas so I cashed my stimulus check and scooted over to Wally World and stocked up on the really choice stuff before the neckbeards wipe it all out.

Forget TP and ammo the new battle cry is........HOARD MEAT !!

I'm good......
View attachment 159761
With the freezer full of that, you might need more TP.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^These may help also^^^^
1920px-Sievi_Boots_(2).jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WM market had a good selection of schwabs products on a freezer end cap. I grabbed about a dozen hot link and hot dog packages.
Another thing we should be thinking of is how much grain we ship to world markets. Went up to my lease today and a farmer was baling up a fresh wheat field. It’s possible he was doing it as a regular practice OR was he doing it to keep his cattle fed because there’s no market to take them to?
Wheat prices suck. You can make more baling the green wheat and selling it. I was in Enid today. At the Equity elevator there is still wheat that is stored on the ground because there is no room for it in the elevator from two harvest seasons ago. They did have one end open and a couple of front end loaders working on loading some train cars though. The pile is probably 50 yards wide, thirty feet high and two football fields or more longer. Medford Ok elevators have the same issue. There is no market for wheat right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom