• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Meat slicer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Would like to purchase a good used meat slicer, deli type that would make nice thin bacon . I'm not on fb and craigslist is limited. If you see or know of please HOLLER at me. 😎

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
There is a posting on CL OKC for $300 - know zilch about brands/models but says Commercial grade. Intedge commercial 12" blade electric meat slicer. That's the only one I see on CL.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
There is a posting on CL OKC for $300 - know zilch about brands/models but says Commercial grade. Intedge commercial 12" blade electric meat slicer. That's the only one I see on CL.
I saw that, probably a good unit, but apparently a short lived company as I can not find any Intel on it. Had 1 of the young men at work pull up fb market place and there was a handful of units.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
150 mile round trip, time,gas,and tolls. 2011 N yale Tulsa.They did a last ditch effort to try and make it "good condition " as the ad stated. When I got there it was running and he warns me lol . I watched a minute and turned it off. Immediately found the thickness dial was non functional and locked up and stripped. Then the slide table looked odd. Well low and behold it doesn't belong to that slicer and wasn't attached . His sorry cost me 3 hrs and roughly 30 bucks. I was as nice as I could be 😁😁😁.

Latest posts

Top Bottom