meat $$$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
just got off the fone witha guy in northern california. he just paid 29 dollars a pound for beef.
I hope the American People are smart enough to place the blame, for OUT OF CONTROL INFLATION WHERE IT BELONGS! I seariously doubt that most will, with the lap dog news media spoon feeding them, what they are suppose to think! On Biden's VERY FIRST DAY IN OFFICE, he made a big deal out of canceling ALL of President Trumps exutive orders, and polocies, that allowed us to be energy indepant for the first time in 50/60 years, under both political parties leadership, to what was it, " SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT?"REMEMBER? By this action, Biden gave OPEC BACK the POWER to set world Crude oil prices, AGAIN, REMEMBER? I GUESS WE ARE TO STUPID TO KNOW, IT TAKES THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF OIL TO MEET THE DEMAND, NO MATTER WHERE IT COMES FROM? Oil prices have a HUGE EFFECT on everything we buy, use, eat, wear, drive, etc! On election day 2020 Bench Mark Crude OIl was $34.00 bbl and had been stable in that range, for three years! REMEMBER? Today it is $106.00 bbl. and has been as high as $112.00 bbl in the last few weeks! If this is what YOU want, that is fine with me, I won't like it, but can afford it, but lots of people CAN'T! The lap dog news media will try and blame this on everyone but Democrats, especially President Trump, but WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH, DON'T WE?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in hopes of butchering our own meats in the not toooo distant future. If you could and would be of help put a like on this and I'll holler when or if that day comes around bro.
I'm too old and lazy to do that! That is hard work! Unless you have a power meat saw, I would sugest you just bone everything out, then slice each piece as close to across the grain as you can. Allow it to hang a few days, and get chilled good, that makes the meat firm, and much easier to cut and grind.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm too old and lazy to do that! That is hard work! Unless you have a power meat saw, I would sugest you just bone everything out, then slice each piece as close to across the grain as you can. Allow it to hang a few days, and get chilled good, that makes the meat firm, and much easier to cut and grind.
this is exactly what i have done. most i then grind for ground beef.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in the process of accumulating the needed goods to pull it off. I've still got a good ways to go as $ is not exactly abundant. I did score a really nice meat saw, a Biro 22. Posted in my meat locker thread. And while obtainable I bought 4 new blades.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom