MEC loader value?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked this MEC loader up a while back, and have zero knowledge about shotgun reloading. Does anyone have an idea of value on something like this?? The other bottle that went on top was cracked, so I took it off. Also came with quite a few wads, hulls and 2 tins of shot, two different sizes I think. I have no need for it, so might end up trading/selling it off. TIA!
Screenshot_20190911-213307_Gallery.jpg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pick up bargains and got a MEC 600 JR for 25 bucks but had no idea how to use it and I did not really need 12 gauge reloads.
I think I sold it for 25 or gave it away.
Buddy gave me a Lee load all with all kinds of parts.
The 2 tins of shot though.. I like shot.
Good for making pistol shot shells or adding it to the lead mix for rifle bullets so it hardens better or quicker when water quenching the rounds.

But do not go by what I say because I like finding really inexpensive priced things.
Look on armslist or other sights and see what they sell for used.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks all, as stated above I am lost when it comes to shotgun loading equipment...if anyone has interest in this thing, I can gather all the component stuff with it and bring it to the shoot in W'ford at Tin Star on Oct 5th, as I plan to be there if nothing comes up between now and then, we can make a deal I bet on cash or trade

Latest posts

Top Bottom