Medical Freedom Rally at Capitol today @ 3pm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Divide and conquer working like a charm. I'm sitting here watching the world and this little board fray 1 thread at a time. How long before it gets real ?

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are by no means perfect, but that argument doesn't fly. To consider the other side of the coin, I wonder how many lives FDA approved drugs have saved, or at the very least, significantly improve the quality of life.
Of course that's a good point...I'm not sure that is knowable. But they do have a terrible reputation for not approving things that can help folks as well. Their leadership is a revolving door for big pharma who spends much more lobby money than big oil ever dreamed of. AND, the left seems to love big pharma so that's another red flag. None the less, for-profit medical innovation has definitely made a difference for better and worse. So we agree, but just remember, they do it for the MONEY.

Divide and conquer working like a charm. I'm sitting here watching the world and this little board fray 1 thread at a time. How long before it gets real ?
Our leaders have failed us. Too worried about upsetting the woke crowd that will hate them anyway. We didn't elect them to protect the feelings of communists or to politely step aside for the left. We elected them to protect us from the left. They are too weak and selfish, and in some cases undoubtedly corrupt. The grass roots can't do much under the current situation...The new "tea party" needs to be led by familiar faces including elected officials. The governor(s) should be leading the medical freedom movement in my opinion. You would think anyone that would sign an open carry bill would gladly stand up for the 1st amendment too, which is ultimately what medical freedom is. And those that would actually do this are basically unelectable. I miss the good ol' days...strange times fellas, pray for God to heal our land.

Last edited:

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
News for you; there are as many dedicated and violence ready people on their side as is on our side, or whatever side you’re on.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/3/michael-reinoehl-portland-antifa-shooter-killed-po/Right wing media portray antifa leftists as fat lgbt dolts because that the way we want them to be.
accordingly, left wing media call
Us all cousin-$%#*ing hillbillies.
One of the requirements for ANTIFA is that you got to be skinny.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
News for you; there are as many dedicated and violence ready people on their side as is on our side, or whatever side you’re on.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/3/michael-reinoehl-portland-antifa-shooter-killed-po/Right wing media portray antifa leftists as fat lgbt dolts because that the way we want them to be.
accordingly, left wing media call
Us all cousin-$%#*ing hillbillies.
I’ve seen what a lot of those antifa people do. They do much more than just sucker punch people. But I would say a big majority of them are plain cowards. That’s why we have got to fight back with force. Let them know they ain’t getting away with it. Of course look at where they do their crap at. A bunch of democrat strongholds. They won’t get away with it here.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just spent some time reading reddit and man alive.... gtfo of this state that you hate to live in so much. Spread your liberal wings somewhere else.
They don't want to...they want to change it from within. I've been saying we should be sending enclaves of rednecks to liberal cities and see how they like the cultural and political change...while we are at it, let's send about a million to the baja peninsula and see how Mexico likes it. If you send much of rural Oklahoma to Chicago or Mexico, you will have rural Oklahoma in 1 generation. The concept works BOTH ways.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve seen what a lot of those antifa people do. They do much more than just sucker punch people. But I would say a big majority of them are plain cowards. That’s why we have got to fight back with force. Let them know they ain’t getting away with it. Of course look at where they do their crap at. A bunch of democrat strongholds. They won’t get away with it here.
Ok, let me know when you crush some skulls

Latest posts

Top Bottom