Medical Freedom Rally at Capitol today @ 3pm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rally in LA was attacked by Antifa. Glad that did not happen here, but then if they tried that here many of them would have to be treated for lead poisoning.
Looked like there was idiots on both sides. I’m sure you slinging lead in a crowd of many people might be something you’d grow to regret. I’m sure it sounds good in theory though.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looked like there was idiots on both sides. I’m sure you slinging lead in a crowd of many people might be something you’d grow to regret. I’m sure it sounds good in theory though.
Who said anything about slinging lead into a crowd? I would only shot the ******* trying to attack me and I bet most others here are the same. Are you implying you would just start shooting wildly?

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who said anything about slinging lead into a crowd? I would only shot the ******* trying to attack me and I bet most others here are the same. Are you implying you would just start shooting wildly?
From what I've seen, antifa only deal in 'sucker' punches and mob attacks. Show a gun and they tend to get real squirrely, real fast.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be there in the first place, but if I was with a group of hundreds I wouldn’t be engaging and hollering at a small group of anti protesters. If you’re a badass enough to holler threats and engage in close combat with others in a crowd, clearing leather and firing may not hit your intended target especially if there is a struggle for the gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom