Medical Marijuana and gun ownership/possession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's too ignert to even get a response.
Thank you for your opinion and your lack of intelligence about morals. Your responses about 788 among other members have made you a poster child about why it should not be passed, but it did, and thank you for your vote as I voted for it to pass for those that need it medically. Anyone that thinks this is not just a baby step into recreational is stupid.
And frankly, I don't give a crap if it becomes recreational.
I trolled you and you fell into my trap. Thanks. :hey3:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seeing them on the streets of both Colorado Springs and numerous cities in Oregon. In addition to those that just want the MJ, Oregon is loaded with homeless people who might very well have gotten to that stage because of excessive use of MJ and other drugs.

We also worked with an addiction support group there in Oregon. Some of their "clients" came over to the facility where we served as hosts to work on various jobs like road repair, painting fences, etc. Visiting with those "clients," I came away with the distinct impression that most all of them blamed their problems on either alcohol or drugs. But, at least most of them were getting straightened out.

What is being the norm is that the "homeless" are migrating to the states that have socialized government liberal administrations.
Seattle Washington recently tried to enact a homeless tax so they could build condos for the folks that don't want to work for a living and want to live off gov handouts.
They were going to tax the workers to support the non workers.
Freeking INSANE!
I think Amazon is the one that shut that down.
Hawaii has a huge influx of homeless that moved there just for the socialized liberal benefits.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One might even say I could be well experienced with stoners, having lived in both Colorado and Oregon in the last 3 or 4 years.

How does this equal experience?.... you then go on to say that you see people on the street? and somehow believe by looking that you know that they are on?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for your opinion and your lack of intelligence about morals. Your responses about 788 among other members have made you a poster child about why it should not be passed, but it did, and thank you for your vote as I voted for it to pass for those that need it medically. Anyone that thinks this is not just a baby step into recreational is stupid.
And frankly, I don't give a crap if it becomes recreational.
I trolled you and you fell into my trap. Thanks. :hey3:
lawl, piss poor troll. It resembled stupidity all too much.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How does this equal experience?.... you then go on to say that you see people on the street? and somehow believe by looking that you know that they are on?

When I say, "seeing people on the streets" doesn't just mean that seeing is all that occurs. There have been plenty of other interactions with them "on the street" and elsewhere. So, don't get too quick to think that I have no experience other than just visually seeing them. I happen to believe that you are much smarter than that. Unless you are just wanting to be confrontational.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I say, "seeing people on the streets" doesn't just mean that seeing is all that occurs. There have been plenty of other interactions with them "on the street" and elsewhere. So, don't get too quick to think that I have no experience other than just visually seeing them. I happen to believe that you are much smarter than that. Unless you are just wanting to be confrontational.
But that's what some on here like to do. Must be heck to live with/around.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He talks from both sides of his mouth on this issue. Claims he does not associate with ANY stoners when I tell him he walks among them daily lol Then hes some expert on them because hes been associated with them. lol

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Oh? Since I was somehow erroneous on taking your word for it. Do tell. Are you testing these people? Rehabilitating them?

My point is, how do you know what ANYONE is on? I'd wager a vast majority of the crowd throwing stones here, calling people "stoners" on OSA couldn't tell the difference of someone on meth, pills, or weed.

I've been to Colorado since legalization was passed and I just didn't quite see the zombie brigade some of you relay.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My point is, how do you know what ANYONE is on? I'd wager a vast majority of the crowd throwing stones here, calling people "stoners" on OSA couldn't tell the difference of someone on meth, pills, or weed.
I think that is 100% accurate of anyone who uses the stereo type stoner.
It advertises ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom