Medical Marijuana and gun ownership/possession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But that's what some on here like to do. Must be heck to live with/around.

I think it would be tough to walk around being a hypocrite with our convictions. You see any of the weed naysayers hitting up the nearly 80+ thread devoted to drinking? Honestly, speaking for myself, my conscious is clear.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it would be tough to walk around being a hypocrite with our convictions. You see any of the weed naysayers hitting up the nearly 80+ thread devoted to drinking? Honestly, speaking for myself, my conscious is clear.
But alcohol is ok because the lawman told them so.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, I'd stop worrying about MMJ. That ship has sailed. It's time to panic about recreational. They need approximately 60k more signatures and it will hit the ballot box.

Reactions: JD8

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, I'd stop worrying about MMJ. That ship has sailed. It's time to panic about recreational. They need approximately 60k more signatures and it will hit the ballot box.
60k? Really, thats great progress. Isnt the total needed something like 125k or there abouts? I need to go sign but keep forgetting.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Meanwhile.... OSA be like.....

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
60k? Really, thats great progress. Isnt the total needed something like 125k or there abouts? I need to go sign but keep forgetting.

Yep. They are over half way there. I've already signed it. **toke toke** The deadline to file is August 1.:sunbath:Drinking may help with my headaches some but the rebound headache after is brutal. :hey3:

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how many people would still drink alcohol if that would cause them to loose their gun rights.There was a ritzy private club in the building I worked at in Tulsa for about 15 years.After seeing the hundreds of rich drunks get in their cars and drive home sh#$ faced I was wishing alcohol was illegal.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He talks from both sides of his mouth on this issue. Claims he does not associate with ANY stoners when I tell him he walks among them daily lol Then hes some expert on them because hes been associated with them. lol

Depends on one's definition of "associating." While I might interact with them on the street or in businesses, I don't spend much time with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom