Medical Marijuana and gun ownership/possession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well I'd just say it makes one of us ill informed and speaking about things we know little about.
I'll let you figure out which is which. If I piss you off I'll get bant cause that's how this place rolls.
Just giving an informed account of my experience over many years. The trend definitely changed in a short period of time after passsage of RM.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will get worse too

Man, I dunno how. There's 4 on every corner around here and I've seen more than one heated discussion going on when a 5th panhandler rolls up. Maybe, if the corners got overrun with "new blood" they would thin themselves out. Kinda like survival of the fittest -- or more sober. Whatever works as far as I'm concerned. I'm REALLY pissy about someone I don't know approaching my car when I'm sitting at a light. Of course, me rolling down a window and yelling obscenities at someone when he puts his hand on my car tends to get them to back up. Really harshes my mellow, though. I'm trying to jam to some Frank Sinatra and these morons are pestering the **** outta me cuz I look like an easy target. I don't see them approaching the body builder veteran in the pick-up covered with Infantry and gun stickers behind me. :anyone: What's up with that?? Chicken shits. :bah:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They couldn’t take the money and walk straight over to the dispensary.
I guess that makes me a liar and you an expert on everything.

Personally I don't think you're lying. However, there no proof of correlation in your anecdote.

It will get worse too

tenor.gif

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really harshes my mellow, though. I'm trying to jam to some Frank Sinatra and these morons are pestering the **** outta me cuz I look like an easy target. I don't see them approaching the body builder veteran in the pick-up covered with Infantry and gun stickers behind me. :anyone:
It must be your kind and gentle demeanor... :D

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It must be your kind and gentle demeanor... :D

Lmao! Yeah ... that's it. (After my "adventure" into Big Pharma's miracle drug, topiramate, it's a wonder I'm not in jail for assault. Man, that stuff made me ... ahem ... "angry". I swear the doctors are trying to kill me. (Guess it's made me a little paranoid, too. Lol)

I'm trying a chiropractor who combines that with massage, electrical stimulation and acupuncture right now. Now, along with the unrelenting headache, I feel like I've been beat with a baseball bat. I'll stick with it for the 30 days they tell me it will take to "loosen me up", but I gotta tell ya, I have my doubts.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried acupuncture and the only thing it did for me was lighten my bank account. Some folks swear by it, I just swear at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom