Medical Marijuana and gun ownership/possession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried acupuncture and the only thing it did for me was lighten my bank account. Some folks swear by it, I just swear at it.

The traditional medical establishment has already relieved me of literally thousands of dollars and none of them has done me any long-term good. What's another $20?? My attempts at drinking my pain away isn't really working for me either. Kinda running out of options now ... I'm not generally a Debby Downer but I am a realist and I don't intend to spend another 20 or 30 years feeling like this.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The traditional medical establishment has already relieved me of literally thousands of dollars and none of them has done me any long-term good. What's another $20?? My attempts at drinking my pain away isn't really working for me either. Kinda running out of options now ... I'm not generally a Debby Downer but I am a realist and I don't intend to spend another 20 or 30 years feeling like this.
Just go out back in the chicken house and smoke a blunt

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't think I haven't been tempted. Too many busy-body neighbors around here. I guess for now I'll just continue to abuse my liver with alcohol and NSAIDs.
Try bath salts..

You'll forget all about your pain and move like you haven't moved in 30 years..

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try bath salts..

You'll forget all about your pain and move like you haven't moved in 30 years..

That's better for me than pot, right? I mean doing a little weed a couple times a week before you go to bed is like opening the 7th ring of Hell and dropping little babies in, right? And i can't watch 5 whole minutes of that. I keep waiting for her to bang her head on the concrete.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I'd just say it makes one of us ill informed and speaking about things we know little about.
I'll let you figure out which is which. If I piss you off I'll get bant cause that's how this place rolls.

Actually, you make the decision on getting banned or not. Follow the rules and you won't accumulate points at such a rapid rate. Try getting along a little bit would ya?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's better for me than pot, right? I mean doing a little weed a couple times a week before you go to bed is like opening the 7th ring of Hell and dropping little babies in, right? And i can't watch 5 whole minutes of that. I keep waiting for her to bang her head on the concrete.

Be careful..... if you toke up... there will be panhandlers in your backyard something fierce. I heardz it rightcher on OSA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom