Medical Marijuana and gun ownership/possession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why cHenny, are we cross? Are you saying we can’t be friends anymore? Please say you’re not; why, I don’t think I could bear it if I thought we weren’t friends.

Perhaps your hemorrhoids are bothering you again...I hope you get well soon. Maybe some MMJ will be of benefit. You could get one of your friends to ...I mean, acquaintances, oh never mind.

By the way, please address any complaints on how I or any of the Mods perform our duties to the Forum owner. His screen name is Okuma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you cherry pick your favorites and those you dont like and you moderate as such
And you know it.
Everyone knows it.
Everyone.
The traffic here is 1/4th of what it used to be because the mods ran everyone off with their ban hammers and egos.

This bothers me...does everyone really feel this way? Please, feel free to say so if you think this is the case. I would certainly not give any sanction to anyone if you honestly believe this to be the case. If I am doing a bad job as a Mod, just let me know. Please let me know in fact. Thank you.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you cherry pick your favorites and those you dont like and you moderate as such
And you know it.
Everyone knows it.
Everyone.
The traffic here is 1/4th of what it used to be because the mods ran everyone off with their ban hammers and egos.

OSA is what it is man don't get yourself banned then i wont be able to have as much fun. You have to mind your Ps and Qs over here more than some other places but we can still have fun.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA is what it is man don't get yourself banned then i wont be able to have as much fun. You have to mind your Ps and Qs over here more than some other places but we can still have fun.

Absolutely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This bothers me...does everyone really feel this way? Please, feel free to say so if you think this is the case. I would certainly not give any sanction to anyone if you honestly believe this to be the case. If I am doing a bad job as a Mod, just let me know. Please let me know in fact. Thank you.
Nope

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about the whole picking favorites thing really maybe i don't pay attention enough to see it or more than likely it is that i just don't care. It could be that some members just push the envelope a bit more than others (myself included as i tend to think things like beating wives and suicide can be hilarious). I will admit that i have been getting away with more insults and horrible humor than in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom