Medical Marijuana and gun ownership/possession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This bothers me...does everyone really feel this way? Please, feel free to say so if you think this is the case. I would certainly not give any sanction to anyone if you honestly believe this to be the case. If I am doing a bad job as a Mod, just let me know. Please let me know in fact. Thank you.

I don't know about the whole picking favorites thing really maybe i don't pay attention enough to see it or more than likely it is that i just don't care. It could be that some members just push the envelope a bit more than others (myself included as i tend to think things like beating wives and suicide can be hilarious). I will admit that i have been getting away with more insults and horrible humor than in the past.

I think zghorner is on to something. Each post viewed in a vacuum, some people seem to get away with things others wouldn't. Viewed in the context of their entire post history, though, I think that people who generally behave themselves but occasionally cross the line tend to get some slack, whereas people who are continually pushing the limits and consistently antagonizing are more likely to get some pushback. I've been on both sides of that; when I used to be more of a jerk, I was more likely to get censured by the mods, and now that I'm a lot less of a jerk, I tend to be overlooked when I say something that's...impolite or inappropriate. Matter of fact, I've had a few that I've walked back before the mods called me on it.

I don't think that's a bad thing, either. We all have our moments, and we all deserve a little slack. It's when it goes from "our moments" to "irritating burr under the saddle" that we need to start looking at how to get the burr out of the way.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This bothers me...does everyone really feel this way? Please, feel free to say so if you think this is the case. I would certainly not give any sanction to anyone if you honestly believe this to be the case. If I am doing a bad job as a Mod, just let me know. Please let me know in fact. Thank you.

Doesn't bother me!

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No problem here

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nah, it's not too bad at the moment. There have been mods that were prolapsed rectums of human beings, but they're not in power anymore

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom