• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Medical walker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
I’m looking to buy a walker for my MIL. She broke her pelvis and we are bringing her home from rehab today. Let me know if you have one around, thanks
437509D9-CE55-4D54-A781-DF186E0B0A3D.png

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
@dlbleak Sorry to hear about your MIL. It's a downhill slide from here most of the time. If you guys are in need at some point I have a few power chairs sitting here still. Going long distances will be rough and insurance usually does not want to spring for one unless it's going to be used for a long time and copays often suck on them. Anyway just let me know and we can get together about it.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
@dlbleak Sorry to hear about your MIL. It's a downhill slide from here most of the time. If you guys are in need at some point I have a few power chairs sitting here still. Going long distances will be rough and insurance usually does not want to spring for one unless it's going to be used for a long time and copays often suck on them. Anyway just let me know and we can get together about it.
Thank you sir

Latest posts

Top Bottom