Medicare Expansion Vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is CLEARLY obvious that she is a woke democrat who is going to do everything possible to make Norman into some leftist paradise.

Absolutely. Larger college cities are bastion for the progressives. The university setting is to blame. Let me correct that WE are to blame for the university setting has become the epicenter for the progressive movement . The millennials have been birthed politically by the college setting and all those professors who have anointed themselves with a false sense of historical significance for having done so. We the people are to blame. College leadership turned their heads when this began too All the while we the people have been paying the large universities presidents 500000 to a million year to supervise the production of our brightest stars they instead became money generating machines with NO regard for their campus environments.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It passed by a narrow margin. How many OSA members will admit you didn’t vote yesterday? I voted no but seems plenty of deadbeats made it out to vote in more free stuff for those too lazy to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't vote. Didn't even know it was a voting day until after lunch. By then, I knew it was too late to register.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is interesting:
https://www.soonerpolitics.org/edit...ularities-call-for-fbi-criminal-investigation

My emphasis in bold
Edit; it's not clear in the article if the numbers in the bolded area are actual numbers from the election, or just an example.

SQ802 is under a cloud of criminal suspicion during the overnight hours following the close of primary night voting.
The mailed in ballots far exceeded previous norms, but more important to the Attorney General's office, should be the vast contrast between the 80% support for Medicaid expansion claimed in these faceless ballots, and the election day rejection of taxpayer-funded health benefits by a 10% margin of deficit.
The Governor is expected to call on AG Mike Hunter to seek a court injunction for a stay of the certification, until an investigation can be completed.
How Does Voter Fraud Happen In Oklahoma?
While strict policies protect the casting of in-person voting, there are not sufficient safeguards for Registering to vote. Individuals and groups can conspire to commit massive voter fraud of the state's elections by filling out tens of thousands of fake voter registrations and mailing them in or having political operatives collect them and drop the fake individual's cards at an election office in any county.

A simple recount request is not sufficient as a response to this clear threat to our democracy. The ballots are not what we need to investigate. What we need is a 'discovery' process to ask the individuals named in the ballots returned, to ascertain their participation, and their eligible elector status.
If a 2-bedroom apartment has 24 active voters listed there, then a clear narrative exists for corruption. If that small home mailed in 18 ballots, and cast 3 early in-person votes, and voted 3 times on election day, in the neighborhood polling location, then it could be that the husband, wife, and daughter who went to the neighborhood poll are the only real voters, at least until they go to prison for their crimes.
If a single notary's stamp is on 16,000 of these returned ballot affidavits, then that notary must immediately be under investigation.
This needs to be a matter followed by the FBI as well. We cannot have the November presidential election be impacted in this manner, in multiple swing states. Oklahoma may simply be a test run for a plot to steal the presidency.

Once the fake voters are in the election board registry, the persons having access to the address on file, can make thousands of requests for absentee ballots. All it takes in one corrupted notary public working with the plot, and an election's mail in voting can radically conflict with the Election Day polls.
And that's exactly what we see. Of the more than 94,000 ballots mailed in, over 80% voted for the free healthcare constitutional amendment. But those going to neighborhood polling locations in the full view of neighbors, voted clearly against the bankrupting scheme.

Last edited:

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From here - https://results.okelections.us/OKER/?elecDate=20200630

Candidate Choice-
Absentee Mail - Early Voting
- Election Day - Total Votes - Percent
FOR THE PROPOSAL -
YES -
76,093 - 18,959 - 245,227 - 340,279 - 50.48% 50.48% Complete

AGAINST THE PROPOSAL -
NO
- 18,521 - 15,528 - 299,712 - 333,761 - 49.52% 49.52% Complete

Total - 94,614 - 34,487 - 544,939 - 674,04

So using these numbers, 21.77% of the yes vote were "absentee" vice 5.54% of the no vote. Seems a bit statistically off to me. Or another view, 80.42 pct of the absentee vote went to yes vice the in person voting that went 54.99 pct to no, hummmm....odd....

There are several other dem races where the winner had 30 to 50% of their total vote via "absentee". There appear to be no cases of the same on the right.

I certainly hope the election board is looking into that. The election data is downloadable in different formats from the link if there are any spread sheet or numbers gurus out there.

Last edited:

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Breea Clark is the mayor of Norman since 2019, she's the youngest and the 60th mayor of Norman.
However, her political affiliation cannot be found..... (R) or (d)...who knows....

Took about 12 seconds to find her affiliation:

1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom