Members BEWARE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm always telling them that not giving a reply is similar to talking to me on the phone with you, vis you ask me a question and I don't answer you.
You sound like my cousin. I have to use a tire tool to get a word into the conversation then when I don't answer "are you with me" for the hundredth time after he makes a point in my current lesson on what ever subject, he's pissed.

ira41magfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You sound like my cousin. I have to use a tire tool to get a word into the conversation then when I don't answer "are you with me" for the hundredth time after he makes a point in my current lesson on what ever subject, he's pissed.
Sorry. I guess I missed the point, I thought we were talking about those who don't answer PM and I was thinking about texting...

I agree about talking on a phone and they talk endlessly.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently posted in the WTB section, needing a snubbie for my Godson. Thanks to ssgrock3, I got one. Before ssgrock3 sent me a pm, I got another one from a new member (no posts, no FB) that he got 2 for me to look at. I thanked him and gave him my contact info, and never heard from him again. I PMed him with still no answer and checked. He has been on the site a couple of times since my pm. Anyway, be weary if you do business with him. He is the type that will not follow through. I don't understand his intentions, he is the one who reached out to me. His user name is Nobs3
Let’s be clear the decision to let every Tom, Dick and Harry participate in the classifieds was a BAD one!.....nay a terrible idea!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Damn the first world problems !!!!! Hate to be like this but no matter what rules you put in place your going to run into an occasional asshat.......... Put out the warning so everyone is aware is all that can be done!!!!!!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grumpy made an offer to buy a gun from a member. Member said he thought he had a deal with another guy but if it fell thru he'd let him know. Grumpy didn't hear anything back but the gun was posted again a couple weeks later IIRC ... Lol Grumpy was like "Damn. Do I smell or what?" Haha! Some people are just weird like that ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom