Members BEWARE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, maybe it isn't the smell as much as the "grumpy"? Some folks don't do grumpy well.:blush:

He had a fistful of cash ... I'd " do grumpy" long enough to get that money if someone had cash in hand and was willing to drive to me ... But I'm a lot more practical than at least one other person on OSA ... :anyone:

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the classifieds here are anything like CL, a lot of these "buyers" are tire kickers who can't afford it but want you to help them dream about buying it, or they're lonely shut-ins who just want an excuse to talk to someone.

It's even worse if you trade vehicle parts on a vehicle specific forum (like Tacomaworld).

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grumpy made an offer to buy a gun from a member. Member said he thought he had a deal with another guy but if it fell thru he'd let him know. Grumpy didn't hear anything back but the gun was posted again a couple weeks later IIRC ... Lol Grumpy was like "Damn. Do I smell or what?" Haha! Some people are just weird like that ...
yes , yes he does

Latest posts

Top Bottom