Members BEWARE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobs3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Members beware of people like surjimmy that post on a website about not getting any contact as if it was a problem for him. Same guy who freaks out about his order at Wendy’s at the end of his day as if he expected a lot more from the Wendy’s

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Members beware of people like surjimmy that post on a website about not getting any contact as if it was a problem for him. Same guy who freaks out about his order at Wendy’s at the end of his day as if he expected a lot more from the Wendy’s
Ha!

Nobs3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
& to the other naysayers how is one supposed to come about any kind of organizations events etc or deals when people treat someone new to anyplace like their unable to do business or as if they don’t belong due to ignorance cmon folks your better than this be creative and figure out a way to separate serious & interested folk from people looking to fraud

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
& to the other naysayers how is one supposed to come about any kind of organizations events etc or deals when people treat someone new to anyplace like their unable to do business or as if they don’t belong due to ignorance cmon folks your better than this be creative and figure out a way to separate serious & interested folk from people looking to fraud

I look upon this site as a 'clubhouse'. Like minded (mostly) folks hang out here. We talk. We offer advice. We build relationships. We help each other. Many of us have actually met a significant amount of members in 'real life'. The classified section is a minor part of what goes on here.

When a new member comes in here wanting to immediately buy/sell stuff, it comes across as a random door-to-door salesman on the prowl. Granted, this may not be the intention of said new member, but it's harder to ascertain the true nature of his intentions. All we have to go on is the cumulative historical results.

Again, just my personal opinion.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We are nothing but a bunch of grumpy old men and misfits here so you might get a better reception if you come through the door with your hat in your hand and show a little respect for those of us that have been here awhile.

Responding as soon as you can to inquiries about the wares you are selling is always a good idea when possible.

Prompt, courteous communication with a little capitalization and punctuation would probably help when dealing with most folks here.

Welcome and good luck!

Last edited:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Enquiring minds and such.......

Cliff's Notes version - @Snattlerake told me some time ago he wished they made a subcompact XD45. So, I says, 'you mean like this one?' ... and sent him a pic of mine. I won't let him handle it, 'cause I know he'd drool on it. It's still like new ... probably not even 50 rounds through it. OK, maybe 50 to 100.

Latest posts

Top Bottom